Coronavirus (Covid-19), the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 that emerged in December 2019. The deadly virus can be spread from person to person and caused millions of deaths around the world or caused lifetime health problems to everyone who has survived.
The virus can easily spread from one to another through droplets as an airborne disease. The virus is known to spread widely with people who are in close contact to ones who are infected, typically within 1 metre and in the crowded area. People can also become infected by touching their eyes, nose, or mouth after touching the contaminated area with their unwashed hands.
The symptoms of infected people have been reported in wide range from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms of people who may infected to Covid-19 included
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Prevent and protect yourself from the spreading of Covid-19 by following below actions
- Avoid crowded area where many people are in closed contact to one another
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or with alcohol-based hand gel
- Wearing mask especially when you are in public places
- Maintain social distancing by physically distancing from another at least 6 feet away